Naturepedic

Naturepedic

Yoni steam supplies

http://www.soulvibrance.com/#_l_1f1

Book available now!

Book available now!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!
Free Coffee Bean Eye Cream

Search This Blog

My Favorite Green Baby Items

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Clean your Reusable Bags to avoid germs!!



What a busy summer!! In case you have not heard, the CA ban on plastic bags did not go through. There is still hope though!!! This brings me to an important point, CLEAN YOUR REUSABLE GROCERY BAGS.


Since we have had such a busy summer, I can't remember the last time I had cleaned mine. My husband used one to gather tomatoes from the garden. A few got mashed so one day of rotten tomatoes in the bag smelled like it had been there for a year! Thus, I thought maybe it was time to wash ALL of our reusable bags. Somehow we have so many!!! Cold on the gentle cycle and air drying seems to work great!! Remember to keep them in your car or carry one in your purse or backpack....think of the fishes in the sea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment