Naturepedic

Naturepedic

Yoni steam supplies

http://www.soulvibrance.com/#_l_1f1

Book available now!

Book available now!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!
Free Coffee Bean Eye Cream

Search This Blog

My Favorite Green Baby Items

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

There is a New "Honest" Diaper in our House!

It is hard to believe my newest addition is 4 months old already. This summer while I was preparing for her arrival, I looked at my diaper options to see if there was a better option than the Nature Babycare diapers I had been using for Brooke. We still love their training diapers which hold up extremely well as a nightime diaper for her!! After doing some research...The Honest Company is the best and safest option for our little Harley with no toxic ingredients. I ordered the newborn size and it is the best fit I have found for a newborn...no leaks!!!!! She is now in a size 1 going on 2 and we still love them! The color assortment that you choose from is great too. The biodegradable wipes are awesome as well. No toxic chemicals either. If you buy them in a bundle you get a great discount with cute designs and most important...they are safe for your baby! I am so impressed with this company and its effort to be GREEN. When I call and speak to someone on the phone who is clearly from the USA...they sound so cheerful and eager to help. How often does that happen in customer service??!!! The Honest Company also offers a line of cleaning and bath and body products I am eager to try. Check out their website and see their price compare chart and try them. You will love them for your baby!!! Your baby will love them when his or her bottom is diaper rash free and free of toxic ingredients!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah honest diaper are organic and also best cleaning product for babies. It really solves my problem as previously my baby is facing diaper rashes.

    ReplyDelete