Naturepedic

Naturepedic

Yoni steam supplies

http://www.soulvibrance.com/#_l_1f1

Book available now!

Book available now!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!
Free Coffee Bean Eye Cream

Search This Blog

My Favorite Green Baby Items

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BPA in receipts...watch out as you do your taxes!!

It is tax time people. Receipts. Receipts. Receipts. As I am going through all of my varied receipts in hopes of getting a big refund, I am constantly washing my hands every time I need to tend to the baby. In case you did not know, the ink from the receipts contains the harmful BPA or Bisphenol A. I am refering to the cash register type receipts. After you touch the receipts you do not want this BPA ink transfering to your children. BPA is now banned in baby bottles. Word of caution...DO NOT let your children handle receipts. The ink goes on their fingers...into their mouths. Until BPA is banned everywhere, handle receipts with caution!

No comments:

Post a Comment