Naturepedic

Naturepedic

Yoni steam supplies

http://www.soulvibrance.com/#_l_1f1

Book available now!

Book available now!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!
Free Coffee Bean Eye Cream

Search This Blog

My Favorite Green Baby Items

Friday, May 1, 2015

Keep spring and summer insects away with outdoor spray!

www.wendieaston.marketingscents.com


Spring has sprung and so have the bugs!!!  I am not a fan of creepy crawly things especially if they land on me.  I have been taking the kids outside to play once or twice a day so we see lots of little creatures.  In order to keep them at a distance I have been making an outdoor spray on the top of my head and rubbing on my hands and exposed area.  Just a drop or two is all I seem to need to keep us playing without annoyances.  I do this with the kids as well if we are going to be out where we may be playing in the grass or woods. Last summer it worked so well when we went for our late afternoon or evening swim free of any outdoor issues.

I am so impressed by how well this stuff works!! It is all natural..NO CHEMICALS which are toxic.  Purification is a blend of oils, Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavandin, Rosemary, Melaleuca and Myrtle.  It is also good to apply it to owies if you should get attacked.  I also throw a few drops in the washing machine to take out odors.  It has many uses!!
 Contact me if you would like more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment