Naturepedic

Naturepedic

Yoni steam supplies

http://www.soulvibrance.com/#_l_1f1

Book available now!

Book available now!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!
Free Coffee Bean Eye Cream

Search This Blog

My Favorite Green Baby Items

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Himalayan Salt Lamps for Healing!

Salt lamps seem to be gaining popularity with many people seeking natural healing. Being the research fanatic that I am, I had to read  about them first.  People claim they boost blood flow, improve sleep, increase serotonin levels, calm energy, reduce asthma symptoms all by releasing negative ions. This sounded like something I needed to add to my home.  With 3 kids and 2 dogs, I am diffusing essential oils, but thought I should add salt lamps to see if it truly made a difference. When I purchased a few for different rooms in my home, I didn't expect to such a difference within minutes of turning them on.
I felt calmer, the energy in the room seemed to shift.  The air seemed cleaner.  I can't really explain it, but when a light in my largest lamp went out the other day, I new these lamps were doing something to our environment that I couldn't explain but knew we needed.  Without a doubt, I love my salt lamps!! I purchased mine from the Himalayan Salt shop... follow the link at the top of this blog to get yours! And to get my book Going Green Before You Conceive..


No comments:

Post a Comment