Naturepedic

Naturepedic

Yoni steam supplies

http://www.soulvibrance.com/#_l_1f1

Book available now!

Book available now!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!

GREEN YOUR LIFE FOR BABY!
Free Coffee Bean Eye Cream

Search This Blog

My Favorite Green Baby Items

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last minute Eco-Friendly Gifts for Tots!




Want to find a last minute gift for your baby or toddler and be Eco-Friendly?? There are options!! I have found several at Giggle.com I really like Giggle's options available for babies and toddlers that are non-toxic. Each item is rated by Giggle's own criteria system to help you choose what is best for your child. I had my baby registry at this store and found them to be above and beyond compared to other stores. Many products are made from Organic Cotton, Replenishable Rubberwood, or Recycled Materials.

Pictured above are 2 of Brooke's favorites!! The Baby Bjorn Babysitter Balance is a must!!! We found this to be so useful for going to the beach or by the pool because it folds flat and is made from organic cotton. The Jungle Playmat speaks for itself! It is the ONLY mat I have found on the market that is made from organic cotton. The monkey and elephant are also removable so I can use them on the stroller as well!! She loves this mat and I have been able to wash it on the gentle cycle.
Happy Shopping and Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment